March 5 – Chancery Notice Extracts
This is an extract from the Chancery Notice on March 5, 2020:
- Ministry of Health nor the Ministry of Education have issued any directives for the closure of public or private schools as the current situation has yet to warrant this move.
Following precautions should be taken to ensure the safety of our students and Catechists:
- RCIA sessions and Catechetical classes should proceed as usual until further notice.
- Parents should be reminded to keep their children at home if they show any signs of being ill. The class Catechist is to be informed.
- Classes should not be unnecessarily lengthened beyond the current hours. Additional extra-curricular activities (e.g. out-reach visits) should be reduced.
- Students should be taught to observe personal hygiene and hand sanitation.
- All stay-in camps where the students are expected to stay overnight should be cancelled.
- Non stay-in camps with shorter hours could be organised in the parish.